Is a girdle necessary after pregnancy?

You have seen them in the department stores, your mom may even wear one. Many suggest that a girdle after 9 months of stretching and pulling will help pull your waist back into shape. It helps relieve the strain of gravity pull and gives the appearance of a flatter trimmer tummy. If you look good you will feel good.

Gwyenth Paltrow said recently that her secret to looking so trim after her newest baby Moses was her girdle. Diet also play a big part and having a personal chef probably wouldn't hurt. After having Apple (her 1st child) she admitted to wearing 2 girdles at one time. "That's how all the Hollywood girls do it."

Girdle of choice: SPANX. I don't have one of these but I have come this close to buying one on many occasions. I am going to start with the power panties and If I'm impressed I will move onto their other products. It's just that little bit of flab on my lower ab that I would like to suck in.

Higher power with Tummy Control Power Panties with Tummy Control source

Comments

Popular Posts