Comfy Shoes for On The Go Moms


I have seen these shoes all over and now I want a pair. They are perfect for my hectic lifestyle - no laces to tie!! There is only one problem, I am having a terrible time finding a Canadian company that carries them.

I swear they were designed for the on the go mom. Slip on and fashionable, what more could you want?

Toms, a shoe company owned by Blake Mycoskie, was inspired by the ancient alpagatos and the impoverished kids in Argentina while he was traveling there earlier this year.

"TOMS was created with a singular mission: To make life more comfortable. TOMS accomplishes this through it's ultra lightweight design and the company's commitment to match every pair purchased with a donated pair to a child in need…there are no complicated formulas, it's simple…you buy a pair of TOMS and the company gives a pair to a child on your behalf.” Blake Mycoskie

They are cute, come in great colours and are reasonably priced. $40 U.S. You have your choice of 15 colours/patterns. All that plus you are helping our children who are less fortunate.

As soon as I find a Canadian retailer I will post it!!

See the selection for yourself www.tomsshoes.com


Comments

Popular Posts