That's Not Gas, It's Twins!!


Could you imagine going to the hospital with stomach pains and coming home with twins? That's exactly what happened to this mom in England. People UK tells us that:

MUM Carley Coleman thought her tummy ache was down to a busy day caring for her year-old son Louis.

But the 20-year-old got the shock of her life when doctors told her she was eight months pregnant - and about to have TWINS.

And just hours later she gave birth to 5lb 4oz Lilly-Ella and 4lb 9oz Harry after an emergency Caesarian.

Carley said: "It was unbelievable. I had no idea I was pregnant, let alone expecting twins.

"I didn't think I'd put on any weight as I was still wearing my size 12 and 14 clothes.

"And I didn't have any of the sickness and symptoms I was plagued with when I had Louis."

Hubby Paul, 35, from Eastbourne, added: "I was so shocked - but now we are thrilled."

Docs are at a loss to say why Carley showed no signs of pregnancy.


Comments

Popular Posts