A Diaper Bag For Your Prince/Princess


Dante Beatrix has these really cute diaper bags that are very bright and cheerful looking. You can choose from 8 different patterns and colours.

These festive totes brighten up any stroller excursion. Clips on the back of the bag attach to stroller handles, or nylon strap can be extended to hang over carriage handles or shortened for over shoulder carrying. Bag is durable nylon with zip closure at top. Numerous interior pockets & cell pocket. Changing pad included.

I love how the bag fits around the stroller handle. I recently took my son out to a trade fair solo. Trying to manipulate the stroller, keep the diaper bag over my stroller and looking at products was a definitely tough. This bag would have worked for me that day.



Available at DanteBeatrix.com for $95 U.S.






Comments

Popular Posts