Eva Herzigova On The Cover Of Vanity Fair


I love beautiful pregnancy photos. Vanity Fair is known for their tasteful yet iconic pregnancy shots. Italian Vanity Fair has Eva Herzigova this month and she looks fabulous!

She stunned the fashion world four years ago looking painfully thin and dangerously ill.

But supermodel Eva Herzigova is piling on the pounds and glad to show it.

For Czech-born Eva, 33, is six months pregnant - and decided to announce the news by posing on the front cover of Italian Vanity Fair. And she shows she still looks fantastic after more than 16 years as a model.

Eva - the woman who put the Wonder in Wonderbra in the iconic posters under the slogan "Hello, Boys' - follows in the footsteps of actress Demi Moore, who was photographed by US Vanity Fair when she was expecting.

Despite her success in the "Hello Boys' campaign, Eva's career has been blighted by rumours of drug addiction - especially after her dramatic appearance at a New York fashion show in 2003, an image of 'heroin chic' with hollow cheeks, sunken eyes and blue lips peppered with cold sores.

But she denied suggestions she was an addict, saying: "I don't take drugs. I've never even tried them. They've always been around me but I've never ever been tempted. But I have seen the effects of drugs on other people."

Eva, who counts Naomi Campbell and Gisele Bundchen as her closest friends, has been on more than 100 magazine covers in her career, which started when she was just 16.

She met her boyfriend and father of her baby, Italian fashion magnate Gregorio Marsiaj, 30, in 2001 after she was stranded in Italy when flights back to the US were grounded following the 9/11 attacks in New York.

And she is delighted at being pregnant. She said: "To feel a life growing inside you brings out all your femininity. I am also eating like I have never done before.

"I used to hate desserts but now I can't resist the smell of the cake shop.
Some think that the cover shot is in bad taste. I think it is okay to be sexy while you are pregnant. Eva has been in front of the camera her whole life. She does it very well!!

SOURCE:DAILYMAIL


Comments

Popular Posts