Amanda Peet Loves Being A Mom


Amanda Peet, who welcomed her first child, daughter Frances Pen, in February, is feeling the rigors of new parenthood – but says it's worth it.

"I'm very busy with my baby – I have to get back to my projectile-vomiting baby," Peet, 35, told PEOPLE at Wednesday's Oscar de la Renta boutique opening in West Hollywood benefiting the Women's Cancer Research Fund.

"In the beginning, it's very, very hard because you're so sleep-deprived. But she just started smiling three days ago, so I'm on cloud nine right now."

Amanda and her husband David have already been thinking about increasing their family "I think we want more [kids]," she said. "He wants three, but I'm old, I'm an old lady. Two is enough!"

Her best advice comes from her mom and she lucked out by grabbing a guy who doesn't mind diaper duty. On top of that David also does the night feeds. "He's letting me sleep right now" Amanda said. "The hardest part is being so monumentally sleep-deprived."


Comments

Popular Posts