Baby May Be Tiger's New Priority


This weekend the spotlight is on Tiger to see if he will win the Masters for the 5th time in his career, but next year his goals may be very different.

When asked if collecting major titles still be as important to him? Tiger responded,

"As important? I don't know, but certainly it will be more difficult to try and prepare. Because obviously we're going to have a little one, and it's our responsibility to try and raise it as best we can, and that's going to require a lot of energy. I've never gone through it before, so I don't know how my preparation or my playing schedule will change.

"Obviously our whole priority [will be] to raise our child. That will be our No. 1 priority."

At the end of December, Tiger and Elin announced they were expecting a baby this summer. I think when this child arrives we will see a different side of the normally serious golfer.

SOURCE


Comments

Popular Posts