Momspit- No-Rinse Cleanser for Hands and Face


I have seen this cleanser on a few websites, but didn't give it a second thought because of the name.

The phrase 'mom spit' brings me back to the gooey fluid that my mom used to use to clean my face, arm or any other part of my body that got dirty while we were out.

I am guessing by the spa-like combinations this company has come up, the name does not reflect my childhood memories.

This no rinse cleanser comes in Fig & Green Tea, Lemon & White Tea and Unscented. It is alcohol free, mousse's up for easier use and leaves skin moisturized, fresh and clean.

MomSpit is ideal for parents and children, when they're on the move and in their groove.

It is recyclable, refillable and not tested on animals.

MomSpit is available in convenient and portable 2oz ($9) and 7oz ($18) moussing bottles in three unisex scents.

Available at queenbabybean.com
SOURCE: momspit.com via babygadget.net


Comments

Popular Posts