Christina Bares Her Bump in Marie Claire


Mom to be Christina Aguilera shows off her flawless bump in Marie Claire.

The "Sexy Mama" shoot, featured in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire, reveals that the baby was an unexpected surprise for the singer and husband Jordan Bratman.

The couple was planning on starting their family after her tour, but discovered she was pregnant when she still had a month left on tour. In order to take extra care of the baby she wore a heart monitor on stage during her performances.

I was paranoid," she reportedly admitted.

"There are so many things that could go wrong—somebody could slip, somebody could fall, I could fall. There was no way in hell I was going to jeopardize my baby for my show.

"I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be OK?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

Aguilera also reportedly spoke on the fact that her pregnancy was announced to the world by the less-than-discreet Paris Hilton.

"Because I hadn't said anything, people thought I was trying to keep it this big, bad secret, and that's not the case at all. I just wasn't commenting. I'm not being like, 'Hey, everybody, I'm pregnant!' I'm not that girl."

She looks fabulous!!

SOURCE


Comments

Popular Posts