Nancy Grace Welcomes Twins Home


New mom Nancy Grace welcomed twins Lucy and David into the world 3 weeks ago, 2 months early.

After many ups and downs, the twins have finally be released from the hospital, allowing the family to be together for Thanksgiving.

Nancy posted this message about the homecoming on her CNN page:

Am finally home with both twins and am so blessed. Your prayers and kind thoughts are so powerful, thank you.

I wish you could see the twins right now. Even in separate bassinets, they turn their heads the same way, make the same motions, the same sounds, the same expressions. They are so bonded after being together for all those months. it makes me happy to know they will always have each other, I pray!

Being in the hospital for those two weeks was really something, but leaving the twins behind when I was discharged was the worst. Then, after John David came home, I could hardly stand leaving little Lucy there alone each day.

I am the happiest person in the world now that we are all together again. They still quiet down when I sing to them, the same old songs. Today, I held them, alternating one then the other, for five straight hours! We spent the afternoon, them eating and sleeping, I just watched their faces.

They look so much alike, Lucy just a minature version of her big brother! He is older by exactly one minute. I hope to introduce them to you when I come back to the airwaves if they are up to it. They are so tiny and fragile. I think you will love them too!

What a Christmas this will be!!

I still can't believe something so wonderful happened to me! Dreams really can come true! Ngrace"

We look forward to the first photo of the family together!


Comments

Popular Posts