Blueberry's Minky Pocket Diapers Please Mommy and Baby!


Our family was recently introduced to Blueberry's Minky Pocket cloth diapers and I have to say - I'm Impressed!

Because I have been using cloth diapers for 2 years now, it takes a lot to impress me.

Blueberry has done a few things that make their diaper stand out.

The first thing that struck me was the modern, fashionable prints that are not just soft, but functional. When my diapers arrived I had to double check for myself that they didn't need to be covered. It is hard to believe that a diaper this cute protects against leaks - but it does!

Practical parents who don't want to have to buy a new stack of diaper every time their child hits a growth spurt will like Blueberry's Minky Pocket Diapers because they are adjustable as your child grows.

The snaps on the front can be adjusted up or down to fit a small, medium or large child.

I liked how easy they washed up. In order for them to be the most absorbent, they will need to be washed five or six times, which is standard for any cloth diaper.

Some nice features:

  • snaps and Velcro match colour scheme of the diaper
  • available in 20 different patterns
  • the insert is made of microfiber and hemp


Comments

Popular Posts