Donald Trump Jr. and Wife Vanessa Expecting Baby #2!


Donald Trump is going to become a grandfather again – his son, Donald Jr., and wife Vanessa are expecting their second child.

Vanessa tells PEOPLE she is 3 ½ months pregnant and due in February.

"We're so excited," she said. We just told the family this past Monday. They thought it was great news. I couldn't hide it any more. The second time you show faster."

The Trumps already have a baby girl, Kai Madison, born in May 2007. "I'm feeling very tired – the first time around I could put my feet up and relax. This time I have a baby to run after and carry."

How is Kai taking the news of a sibling? "I point to my belly, and tell her there's a baby in my belly," says Vanessa. "She points to her belly button and thinks there's a baby there. I say, 'Not for you, for mama.' "


Comments

Popular Posts