Fisher-Price Introduces My Little Lamb Cradle ’n Swing


We are currently expecting our second baby and I have been looking for the perfect swing to keep them happy when they arrive.

The one product that caught my eye immediately was the Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Swing.

This cradle like swing features a generous space for the baby to relax in and material that is so soft you will want to climb in and sleep there yourself.

The soothing experience begins with eight musical choices, a canopy and a natural side-to-side cradle motion.

The mobile above features a mirror, floating clouds and little lambs to entertain your bundle, with six soothing swing speeds, a little plush tethered bear, a removable tray, and a bead bar added for extra variety.

All of these features paired with the little lambs' ability to move front and back like a traditional swing made this product a must have.

When my Little Lamb arrived I asked my husband to tackle the installation because I didn't want to get stuck knee deep in bolts and screws with a toddler running around.

To our surprise installation took just minutes and only included a few screws and a couple clips. Expectant moms nesting before baby arrives could probably tackle this task with ease.

We also love that it folds nicely, making it easy to store in the corner or tote around the house if necessary.

Parents looking for a product that will grow with their child will find the Fisher-Price My Little Lamb Swing a great choice.

It's ability to transition from an entertainment space to a peaceful space will make it a significant piece of gear for the new mom!

Suitable from birth up to 25 lbs. • 46L x 29W x 40.5H "

$150


Comments

Popular Posts