Lisa Marie Presley Sexy In Marie Claire


Mom-to-be Lisa Marie Presley shows off her beautiful pregnant figure in September's Marie Claire Magazine.

This week she recently announced she is expecting twins and now she's firing back against people who, early in her pregnancy, posted unflattering photos of her and just accused her of having a large, unhealthy appetite.

"They want me to be him," she tells the magazine, referring to her father, Elvis Presley. "It's like they can't wait."

Presley claims "the tabloids were going so far as to alter photos. I could never figure out why they went to all that trouble to make me look fat.

"There are at least six other famous women pregnant right now who aren't getting picked on," she says in the interview. "But they're all over me. It's like there is a campaign to demean me."

I think she looks great for someone who is expecting twins. I wonder if her perfect belly has been airbrushed? If not I am totally jealous!

SOURCE


Comments

Popular Posts