The ABC Kids Expo Roundup


For the last 4 days I have been in Las Vegas checking out all of the new product for moms and Babies that will be available for 2009.

I did my very best to see all of the companies that contacted me, but unfortunately my current pregnant state didn't allow my swollen feet to see everything.

Moms who are due to have 2009 babies will be VERY excited with the products that are coming our this coming year.

Many companies designed their collections around environmental conservation.

This year we will be seeing A LOT of products that incorporate the miracle fabric bamboo and recycled materials.

I love that some manufacturers took design a little further this year to allow their pieces to be used longer and for more reasons. I saw many highchairs that can be used from infant straight up to pre-school.

Because we saw SO much, It will take me a bit to cover everything. Please stay tuned over the next few days to see 2009 coolest stuff!


Comments

Popular Posts