YOU By Crocs: Shoes I'd Actually Wear


I have never been one to wear crocs. I don't care how comfy the WHOLE world says they are and how great they are for running errands - they are UGLY!

Knowing this, you can imagine how surprised I was to come across their new line called 'YOU by Crocs'.

These sophisticated, trendy shoes are not only chic looking, but they are something that I would wear...often!

They are created with Crocs signature 'croslite™', which is a material that allows the popular shoe company to produce soft, comfortable, lightweight, superior-gripping, non-marking and odor resistant shoes.

These unique elements make crocs™ footwear ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional and recreational uses.

The best part about these shoes is that you can't stick little Mickey Mouse, flower and HSM Charms in them! UGHH!

Visit their site to see all of the styles.


Comments

Me said…
I agree with you, Crocs are the ugliest things ever. Also, they are slip and fall hazards because of the way the material grips the ground.

Those look OK though.

Popular Posts