Cloth Diaper Dilemma


I need some help from our cloth diaper mommies.

I am currently looking for a good All In One cloth diaper to use for the new baby, but am having trouble sifting through the THOUSANDS of companies who make them.

Realistically I could buy one of each diaper I am looking to try and then buy more when I decide which one I like. Its just that I don't want to have 10 different kinds of diapers and then get stuck with some that don't work for me.

So...if there are any moms out there that have a good recommendation please let me know or if you have used any of the following diapers and have some feedback, I would love to hear that as well.

Here are the ones that are currently under consideration:

  • Bum Genius
  • Dry Bees
  • Monkey Doodlez
  • Thirstees
  • SwaddleBees
We have already tried G Diapers, Kissaluvs, Blueberry Pocket Diapers and Kushies All In Ones. I was fond of the latter 3 for many reasons and may end up using them, but I just wanted to see if there was something else out there.


Comments

Emily said…
My personal favorite for AIOs is Bum Genius, love them!
Nadia said…
I've tried Happy Heinys, Fuzzi Bunz, Blueberry one size and Bum Genius 3.0 one size. Bum Genius is my favorite hands down!

I will be trying an Applecheeks AIO soon.

Popular Posts