Stroller Comparison: Double Side By Sides With Infant Seat Capability


Before our second baby arrived I did a lot of research on side by side double strollers that would accept an infant seat on one side.

I like the idea of a side by side as opposed to a 'one in front of the other' because both kids can see out at the same time.

The only problem was that there were so many to chose from and I wanted to make sure that the stroller wasn't too heavy and it would fit in my vehicle.

Almost every mom I know is looking for a double stroller that will hold an infant seat and many of them have no idea where to start.

I have put together this chart of the 8 that I like and their stats.

Hopefully it will help you find the stroller you are looking for.

(click on picture to enlarge)


Comments

Unknown said…
I totally agree with you that side-by-side double stroller with the infant seat is ideal one to choose instead of tandem double stroller. Recently when I bought Hauck stroller from the online store, I got see some nice double strollers it would be best sourec to buy double stroller there.

Popular Posts