Moov has created a really cool do-it-yourself kit for kids 5-12 that allows them to build the bike of their choice.
Designed to be constructed without the use of tools, Moov brings an educational toy that challenges children at different levels.
It is is a safe toy with toy parts that are made of pure materials, such as wood and rubber.
Here are the 3 kit options:
- Starter kit: more than 125 components, including 2 wheels - creates 3 toys; bike, crane, scooter
- Advanced kit: more than 150 components, including 3 wheels - creates 7 toys; bike, crane, scooter, helicopter, snowscooter, chopper, dinobird
- Street kit: more than 175 components, including 4 wheels - creates 9 toys; bike, crane, scooter, helicopter, snowscooter, chopper, dinobird, carver and racer
- is a solid and robust outdoor toy. It can take quite a lot of rough play.
- is not a passive toy but an active toy.
- is a toy with a social aspect: it stimulates playing together.
- is healthy: it stimulates playing outdoors.
- promotes the fantasy, creativity and technical insight of your child.
- encourages independence, without tools or help from parents.
- is, just like the famous coloured building blocks, a toy with stable value.
- does not use batteries or re-chargers, but simply works on the fantasy of your child.
Labels: Balance Bike, Educational toys, MOOV, netherland, wooden Balance Bike