Mommy Loves: The Nursing Frock


Now that the nice weather is here, I find myself feeding the baby outside a lot. Even though I use my nursing cover, my sides and back are exposed showing off my baby handles to all who stroll by.

Etsy vendor LaDyLaDuke has created a cool nursing cover called the 'feeding frock'($59). The dress like cover slides over your clothes, while wrapping around your neck to cover you and the baby fully. This prevents your baby from kicking the cover off while your are nursing in public, something that has happened to me about a million times.

The added bonus: these frocks are really cute and very fashionable.

I love that they are oversized and adorned with bows and ruffles to give your nursing experience a designer twist.

Priced from $29 - $59


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments

Popular Posts