Nine Naturals: Healthy Hair Care Products Designed Just For Moms-to-be


Keeping track of everything you must avoid while pregnant can sometimes be a daunting task. Nine Naturals has designed a line of hair care products that makes this important time a little easier. They have kicked out the chemicals that are suspected to cause harm to an unborn baby including parabens, phthalates, sulfates and DEA. Studies have found that the chemicals in many beauty products can lead to birth defects or act like hormones that interfere with the normal reproductive system.

So many things to worry about!

Nine Naturals shampoo is invigorating. As the mom of 2 very active kids, I find that I am too rundown to even enjoy a shower at the end of the day. For me, the smell from the peppermint essential oil gave me a bit of a boost. It's subtle, yet fresh aroma was enough to perk me up after a wild day of the kids running me all over.

The conditioner's essential oil combination of rosemary and peppermint gave my head that cool tingle that was refreshing.

Most notably, when dry, my hair was soft and manageable.

Pregnant or not, Nine Naturals line of hair care products deliver, without causing concern about environmental effects or loading your body up with unnecessary chemicals.

Priced from $18.


Comments

Popular Posts