Naomi Watts and Her Boys Enjoy a Beautiful NYC Day!


Naomi Watts was spotted out enjoying a sunny stroll with her two boys, Alexander and Samuel in NYC today.

Naomi Watts and Hey Boys Enjoy a Beautiful NYC Day!

The actress recently told She Magazine that is considering extending her family further but is worried she will have another boy.

She said:

"If I could guarantee myself a girl, I'd say yes to having more children... but I'd be sure to have another boy."

The busy mom also admitted she constantly questions her choices when she is trying to juggle her family life with her career, but knows in her heart she is doing her best.

"I see myself as any other working woman. Every day I'm struggling to get it right, do the best I can, make the right choices for work, be a good mother and have time for my relationship with Liev. I'm never sure whether I'm doing any of it right, but I've finally got to the age where at least I know that I'm just doing my best."


Naomi Watts and Hey Boys Enjoy a Beautiful NYC Day!Naomi Watts and Hey Boys Enjoy a Beautiful NYC Day!

Related Articles:

{SPLASH}


Comments

Popular Posts