Couple Hoping To Adopt Approaches Waitress In An Unusual Way


Julie Moore is five months pregnant and she doesn’t wear her wedding ring.

Last Friday night after she was done serving a couple dinner, instead of leaving a tip - they left her an unusual card.

It read: “We wish to adopt a baby. We are caring, happily married, financially secure and a loving couple. We want to share our joy and love for a child.”

The note also had a phone number on it.

Julie's husband, J.D. said he thought it was "really creepy" and both felt it was a rude slap in the face.

“I don’t wear a wedding ring at work and so for them to assume I’m not married or that I’m working in a service industry and that I maybe couldn’t afford to have a child or something, I don’t know. I just felt there were too many assumptions there,” Moore said.

KING-TV called the phone number on the card, which was directed to the couple’s attorney. He said they have not gotten any negative responses to their unusual method of finding a baby to adopt. They were doing nothing illegal.

The Moore's feel bad for this couple, but think that they crossed the line.

SOURCE


Comments

Popular Posts