Joshua and Anna Duggar Expecting First Baby!
Looks like the already supersized Duggar Family is growing again!
The newly married son of Jim and Michelle Duggar is expecting his first baby with wife Anna.
"I am very excited and am learning new ways every day that I can be there for my wife," Joshua told People. "I thought that she would be the only one going through the emotions of pregnancy, but I'm right there with her."
So "right there" that it was actually Joshua who gave Anna the big news.
"I took the pregnancy test, but I couldn't bear to look at it because I didn't want to be disappointed," Anna explains. Joshua managed to keep the positive test a secret and announced it to the whole Duggar family, including Anna, later that night. "I said, 'You're going to join the Mommy team,' " Joshua says.
The couple lives near the rest of the family and runs their own car dealership in Springdale, Ark. Anna says she is benefiting from her mother-in-law's experience in the pregnancy department:
"She told me to eat small meals frequently during the day to get through the morning sickness," she says. "And she gave me apricot juice that I've been sipping. It really helps a lot."


Comments