Salma Hayek Is Addicted To Breast feeding


Salma Hayek is addicted to breastfeeding! The actress, who gave birth to daughter Valentina in 2007, says she can't stop.

She said:

"I'm like an alcoholic. It is like, I don't care if I cry, I don't care if I am fat, I am just going to do it for one more week, one more month, and then when I see how much good it is doing her and I can't stop."

The 42-year-old also said breastfeeding does not helps mothers shed post-pregnancy weight. She told Style magazine:

"The myth that says you lose all this weight when you breastfeed! That is so not true! It's like, please, will everyone stop telling me I look really well."

I think that the convenience of breast feeding is addicting. It is also something that only you can do, which also makes it a special time between mom and baby.

Related Articles:

PHOTOCREDIT:PACIFICCOASTNEWSONLINE.COM VIA DAILYMAIL
SOURCE


Comments

Popular Posts